Dubai: Indian Cricket Team won by a big margin in the first Test against Bangladesh. Team India won by a huge margin of 188 runs. And after the first Test, there have been some changes in the Test Championship points table. Let’s take a look at where the teams stand after India-Bangladesh first test –
- Australia topped the list. They won 8 matches. 1 lost. 3 matches have drawn. Azira tops the points table with 108 points.
- South Africa is second in the list. They won 6 matches. Lost 4 matches. Holds 72 points.
- India is third in the list. India won 7 matches. They lost 4 matches.
- 4th in the list is Sri Lanka. They won 5 matches. 1 match has been drawn.
- England is fifth in the list. They won 9 matches. Lost 8 matches and drew 4 matches. Has 112 points.
Meanwhile, Rohit Sharma was also dropped from the second Test. Hitman was also knocked out due to injury in the Chittagong Test. He was replaced by KL Rahul who led the team.
Rohit injured his thumb while playing in the second match of the ODI series. It is said that the injury has not yet healed. The matter was clarified on Monday. The BCCI selection committee and the team management have decided to rest Rohit.
According to the sources, the hitman may have problems while fielding even if there is no problem with batting. KL Rahul however said, “
The Indian team won the first Test by a huge margin of 188 runs. Team India won that match under the leadership of KL Rahul.