If you are aspiring to become a Junior Associate with the State Bank of India, then the time is now. The SBI Clerk Preliminary Examination 2024 for Junior Associate (Clerk) positions is set to commence from today, January 5, continuing on January 6, 11, and 12.
Admit Card and Exam Dates
must carry a printed copy of the SBI Clerk Prelims admit card 2024 along with a valid photo identity card for verification. The exam aims to select candidates for a total of 8773 Junior Associate (JA) vacant posts. Admit cards can be downloaded from the SBI official website using the candidate’s ‘Roll Number’ and ‘Password’. Here are the steps to download the admit card:
– Go to the official website at sbi.co.in
– On the homepage, proceed to ‘Join SBI’ followed by the ‘Current Openings’ section.
– Click on the link – “RECRUITMENT OF JUNIOR ASSOCIATES (CUSTOMER SUPPORT & SALES)” and look for the link to access the JA Prelims Call Letter beneath it.
– Enter your registration number and password when a new webpage opens.
– Once the details are entered, the SBI Clerk hall ticket will be displayed on the screen.
– Download and take a printout of the admit card for future reference.
Exam Day Guidelines
The State Bank of India has laid down some guidelines for the exam day:
1) Candidates should arrive at the exam centre at least one hour before the scheduled start of the SBI Clerk 2024 exam to complete the necessary formalities.
2) Entry to the SBI Clerk 2024 exam centre will be restricted after the gate closing time.
3) Candidates will not be allowed to exit the exam premises until the conclusion of the preliminary exam.
4) It is mandatory for candidates to carry a hard copy of the SBI Clerk admit card 2024 along with all required documents to the exam centre.
5) Those failing to present the hard copy of the SBI Clerk Hall ticket while screening will not be allowed to enter the exam hall.
6) Candidates must adhere to all exam day guidelines provided by the exam centre superintendent or invigilators.
Now that you are equipped with all the essential information, it’s time to prepare diligently and give your best shot at the SBI Clerk Preliminary Examination 2024. Good luck!
Find out more about our sources here.